|Power source||Kerosene / Petrol driven engine|
|Application||In industries, remote dairies|
Zeutech Crossing Pumps are innovative, efficient, advanced and sophisticated centrifugal type mono-block pumps which are mounted on movable trolleys. Started by petrol and being run by kerosene, the Zeutech Crossing Pumps are perfect solutions for the users who have least or no access to electricity. Our pumps are designed ideally for sanitary applications be it in dairies, food processing, pharmaceuticals, beverages, breweries etc. which are made of hygienic material of construction.
Zeutech offers a modern range of centrifugal pumps which are systematically aimed at the products and pumping tasks of users.The name ‘crossing pump’ became quite a synonymous word to Zeutech make pumps because numerous dairies use predominantly Zeutech crossing pumps for milk collection, milk transfer at remote area based collection and chilling centre. Our centrifugal pumps help in increasing process productively by providing high efficiency and gentle product handling.
Application: Dairies, beverages, food processing, breweries, fruit-based drinks, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, cosmetics and personal care, chemicals, paper and cellulose, effluent treatment, water treatment plants and many other industries where sanitary applications are in place.
Features and advantages :
- Mobility is the immense virtue
- No electricity, no problem - run on fossil fuel
- Optimum performance guaranteed
- Sophisticated flawless design
- Sturdy construction
- Hygiene uncompromised
- Mechanical shaft seals: the perfect sealing arrangement
- One seal – many pumps
- Easy maintenance and cleanability
- Working with low NPSHr is a boon
- Quality uncompromised
- Excellent Service and support
Our perfected pump design offers the following advantages:
· Runs without electricity
· Started by petrol, runs by kerosene.
· Low shear displacement
· Minimum reticulation in pump housing
· Maximum product security in operation